DO YOU PROVIDE EDUCATION / BOATER SAFETY COURSES?
Diamond Lakes Boat Sales wants you to be safe, knowledgeable and to have the best time possible out on the water. We want you to forge memories on the water to last a lifetime. If you have never boated before, no problem. We will teach you all you need to know, either in-house or on the water through our dedicated delivery captains.
Learn to Surf
During the summer we also feature weekly Learn to Surf courses, where our in-house wake surf pro, will take you out and make sure you get barrelled (well … stand-up and catch a wave). You show up and we supply the life jacket, boat and waves.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT WHEN VISITING DIAMOND LAKES BOAT SALES?
- the assistance of a capable and knowledgeable sales consultant.
- advertising and representations that are truthful and factual.
- a written disclosure of all details associated with a purchase.
- an explanation of the proper usage and operation of products.
- products properly prepared, inspected and tested before delivery.
- the delivery of new products as scheduled.
- an explanation of all maintenance requirements and schedules established for your product.
- an explanation and written copies of warranties on all products and major components.
- the explanation of maintenance/repair plans including estimated repair time and cost.
- an itemized list of all charges with thorough explanation.
- prior approval of changes in repair costs or additional charges should they occur.
- maintenance/repair work done right the first time by knowledgeable trained technicians.
- maintenance/repair work completed when promised.
- timely notice of changes in service delivery time if delays are experienced in repair completion.
- Inspection of any replaced/damaged components upon presentation of the invoice/work order.
- fair, open and honest treatment without discrimination.
- respectful, professional and accurate responses to all your product questions and requests.
- privacy and confidentiality of customer records.
This is our commitment to you. You should expect a higher standard of professionalism when working with us. Please hold us accountable to that expectation.
DO YOU HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.